Discover Thessaloniki culinary and cultural in 3 hours on the bike. A bike tour for foodies who like to be surprised. During the Thessaloniki food tour we will see the cultural highlights of the city. We cycle along the Aristotle Square, the White Tower, the boulevard and the Ladadika district. You will learn the secrets of the city by the stories from our tour leader.
Thessaloniki is known for its food markets. The Kapani and Modiano markets are extensively covered during the Thessaloniki food tour. We regularly leave our bikes to taste local delicacies and small dishes. Our Ride and Bite bike tour is a cozy and relaxed bike tour where you can learn everything about the Greek traditions. Our English-language foodies give you a glimpse into the Greek food culture based on their stories.
Thessaloniki – the culinary city of Greece
What can you expect from this tour?
- Get to know the Greek breakfast habits and try some traditional koulouri Thessalonikis and bougatsa
- Get to know the taste and tradition around Greek coffee.
- Taste different sweets such as loukoumi
- Try different types of olives and learn how to use olive oil in Greek recipes
- Get to know different traditional Greek herbs and spices and learn how to use them in Greek meals
- We will end the tour with a lunch of different mezedes (small dishes that we share with each other)
Our bike tours are guided by English-speaking tour leaders. We cycle in groups of up to 10 people. Do you prefer to cycle alone with your own group of friends or family? In addition to our daily group tour, you can also book the Ride and Bite bike tour privately. You then decide for yourself what time you want to start and with whom you cycle. In addition, you can indicate certain preferences and interests and we will tailor the tour for you.
Group tour 65,- EUR pp (at least 2 participants)
Private tour 75,- EUR pp (at least 4 participants)
Irodou Attikou 23
Monday to Saturday at 1:30PM
Enthusiastic English-speaking tour leader, bike rental and multiple stops with bites and small dishes